CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- Author(s)Aline Sierp
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Modern European History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. 1. History, Memory and Public Policy 2. Forty Years of National Memory Constructions 3. The Europeanisation of National Memory? 4. A European Memory? Conclusions.
- Author BiographyAline Sierp is currently Lecturer in European Studies at Maastricht University. She holds a Ph.D. in Comparative European Politics and History from the University of Siena. Before joining the University of Maastricht, she worked as researcher at the Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.