All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe scholarly reflections in this volume, drawing upon historical, theoretical and empirical perspectives, provide a wealth of insights into past, present and potential future developments in religious and values education in a range of national contexts, including Germany, Israel, Norway, Canada and South Africa.
- Author BiographyStephen G. Parker is Professor of the History of Religion and Education at the University of Worcester. Rob Freathy is Senior Lecturer in History of Education in the Graduate School of Education at the University of Exeter. Leslie J. Francis is Professor of Religions and Education at the University of Warwick.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication16/12/2014
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleReligion, Education and Values
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight610 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byRevd Canon Leslie J. Francis,Rob Freathy,Stephen G. Parker
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.