All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis translation of the French bestseller Continuer l'Histoire brings the powerful, articulate message of Hubert Vedrine to an even wider audience. With the astute analysis and acerbic wit for which he is famous, the former French foreign minister offers an overview of world politics since the fall of the Berlin Wall.
- Author BiographyHubert Vedrine was the French minister of foreign affairs from 1998 to 2002, France. He is the coauthor (with Dominique Moisi) of France in an Age of Globalization (English edition by Brookings, 2001). Philip H. Gordon is a senior fellow for U.S. Foreign Policy at the Brookings Instituion, Washington, D.C., USA, and the translator of numerous works, including France in an Age of Globalization . Madeleine Albright was U.S. secretary of state from 1997 to 2001. Her most recent book is Memo to the President Elect: How We Can Restore America's Reputation and Leadership (Harper, 2008).
- Author(s)Hubert Vedrine
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication29/10/2008
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Translated byPhilip H. Gordon
- Foreword byMadeleine K. Albright
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.51Trending at £9.74
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.51Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.44
- £4.48Trending at £4.75
- £7.21Trending at £7.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.