CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.57Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £7.21Trending at £7.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains how and why our understanding of nature, and in particular of physics and the laws governing it, has changed radically since the days of ancient Greece. It examines these changes through landmark experiments as well as theories.
- Author BiographyHarry Varvoglis was born in 1949 in Thessaloniki (Greece) and holds a PhD degree in Physics from the University of Thessaloniki. He worked as a research associate in the Astronomy Program of the University of Maryland (USA) and as a Visiting Professor in the University of Paris XI, (France), the University of Tubingen (Germany) and the University of Cyprus. Presently he is a full Professor in the University of Thessaloniki. He is a regular contributor to the science section of a major Greek newspaper.
- Author(s)Harry Varvoglis
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication29/01/2014
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 38 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight403 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.