CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyses the contemporary food crisis in Africa from an historical perspective, using two West African case studies. The study argues that the way in which African societies were integrated into the world market diverted resources from food production, creating dependency and exploitation.
- Author BiographyLAURA BIGMAN is founder of the Africans in Washington Project and is currently a Research Associate in the African Studies Department at Howard University.
- Author(s)Laura Bigman
- Date of Publication21/06/1993
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleContributions in Afro-American and African Studies: Contemporary Black Poets
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 159.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight429 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.