Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHistory and Philosophy of Psychology introduces students to the historical development of psychology and encourages them to explore the theoretical and philosophical implications. Distinct from other books on the history of psychology, the authors include ideas from both Eastern and Western philosophies.
- Author BiographyMan Cheung Chung is Professor of Psychology at Zayed University in the United Arab Emirates. He has a strong interest in philosophical psychology and has published widely in health and clinical psychology. His publications include Phenomenology and Psychological Science (with P.D. Ashworth, 2006) and Reconceiving Schizophrenia (with K.W.M. Fulford & G. Graham, 2007). Michael E. Hyland is Professor of Health Psychology at Plymouth University. His interests span theoretical psychology, health psychology, and theory development in health psychology. His publications include Recent Trends in Theoretical Psychology (with W. Baker, R. Hezewijk, & S. Terwee, 1990) and Asthma Management for Practice Nurses (1998). He is also author of The Origins of Health and Disease (2011).
- Author(s)Man Cheung Chung,Michael E. Hyland
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2012
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight774 g
- Width189 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £16.45
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.