Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first English translation of two chronicles of long-acknowledged importance to European history in the period c.850-c.950. This period, which is widely taught in European and North American universities, saw the collapse of the Carolingian Empire and the rise in Germany of the 'First Reich' under the Ottonian dynasty. -- .
- Author BiographySimon MacLean is Lecturer in History at the University of St Andrews -- .
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleManchester Medieval Sources
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteLine drawings, unspecified|Maps
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Translated bySimon MacLean
- Series Edited byRosemary Horrox,Simon MacLean
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.