CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- Description* A new, fully updated edition of a now classic text. * The text has been completely revised to take into account developments of the past 14 years, since History and Social Theory was first published. * Topics which have been added and that are now treated in depth include globalization, postcolonialism and social capital.
- Author BiographyPeter Burke is widely-recognized as a world leader in historiography and has been particularly influential in the convergence between history and the social sciences. He is the Professor of Cultural History Emmanuel College, University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Peter Burke
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Note0
- Weight526 g
- Width162 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.