All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes many early post-war colour photos and gives full details of aircraft and routes.
- Author BiographyCharles Woodley's first book, Golden Age: Commercial Aviation in Britain 1945-1965 was published by Airlife in 1992. He is also the author of Bristol Britannia published by Crowood Aviation in 2002, Scotland's Airlines (The History Press, 2008), Heathrow Airport: The First Twenty-Five Years (The History Press, 2010), Stansted Airport Through Time (Amberley Publishing, 2011) and Gatwick Airport: The First Fifty Years (The History Press, 2014). In addition, he has contributed extensively to an array of Aviation publications such as Aviation News, Airliner World, Aviation Classics and Aviation World, Air-Britain's quarterly magazine.
- Author(s)Charles Woodley
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2016
- GenreAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Aviation
- Content Note150 pictures approx in colour & B&W
- Width172 mm
- Height246 mm
Most relevant reviews
- radgirl5514 Jan, 2017by
This is an airline of my husbands youth, he says it is well written and brings back good memories.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £1.88Trending at £2.87
- £11.69Trending at £17.99
- £66.83Trending at £119.99
- £50.93Trending at £54.88
- £16.39Trending at £22.95
- £25.25Trending at £27.29
- £23.44Trending at £34.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.