All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.44Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume examines cartography in the 19th and 20th centuries. The ICA Commission on Maps and Society participated as its field of study often overlaps with that of the ICA Commission on the History of Cartography.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication31/12/2011
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Geoinformation and Cartography
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteX, 306 p.
- Weight637 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byElri Liebenberg,Imre Josef Demhardt
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.