Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £19.49Trending at £20.97
- £83.98Trending at £105.50
- £7.98Trending at £12.97
- £7.30Trending at £8.98
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
- £32.15Trending at £32.49
- £15.48Trending at £15.73
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number215
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight379 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJohn Impagliazzo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
- Table Of ContentsInvited Paper.- Forty Years of Computers and Education.- Invited Panel.- Evolution of Computing in Spanish-Speaking Countries.- Refereed Papers.- Great Expectations.- Nineteen Sixties History of Data Base Management.- A Creative Approach to Educational Computing.- Education and Software Engineering.- Early Computer Awareness Courses in Australian Secondary Schools.- From Learning to Use Towards Using to Learn.- Human Resources Education in Computing at Simon Bolivar University, Venezuela.- Language History - A Tale of Two Countries.- Computing Behind the Iron Curtain and Beyond Hungarian National Perspective.- Revolutionary Development of Computer Education - A Success Story.- The First Decade of Computer Science in Argentina.- Some Aspects of the Argentine Reception of the Computer.- The Beginning of Computer Science in Argentina - Clementina - (1961-1966).- Evolution of Computer Science Degrees at Science School-University of Buenos Aires (FCEN-UBA).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.