History of Computing and Education 2 (HCE2): IFIP 19th World Computer Congress, WG 9.7, TC 9: History of Computing, Proceedings of the Second Conference on the History of Computing and Education, August 21-24, Santiago, Chile by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2006)
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £28.35
- £15.72Trending at £17.39
- £18.66Trending at £18.97
- £15.72Trending at £16.03
- £26.73Trending at £40.08
- £16.77Trending at £27.05
- £17.29Trending at £19.93
About this product
- DescriptionPresents proceedings from the 19th IFIP World Computer Congress in Santiago, Chile. This book includes topics such as: the 4th International Conference on Theoretical Computer Science; Mobile and Wireless Communication Networks; Ad-Hoc Networking; History of Computing and Education; Artificial Intelligence in Theory and Practice; and more.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/07/2006
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number215
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVI, 226 p.
- Weight1150 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJohn Impagliazzo
- Edition Statement19th 2006 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.