History of Computing and Education 3 (HCE3): IFIP 20th World Computer Congress, Proceedings of the Third IFIP Conference on the History of Computing and Educaton, WG 9.7/TC9 History of Computing, September 7-10, 2008, Milano, Italy by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Paperback, 2010)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number269
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight302 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byJohn Impagliazzo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2008
- Table Of ContentsComputer Education Support Structures in Victorian Schools in the 1980s.- A Case Study: History of Polish Computer Applications in Power System Control.- Olivetti Elea 9003: Between Scientific Research and Computer Business.- Cuban Experiences on Computing and Education.- Computer Education in Spain: From Early to Recent Times.- The Emergence of Educational Technology.- History of Computing Education Trends: The Emergence of Competitive Intelligence.- An Open Adaptive Virtual Museum of Informatics History in Siberia.- ICT for Success of Education from an Indian Perspective.- Sinhala Computing in Early Stage -Sri Lanka Experience.- A Brief History of Choosing First Programming Languages.- Programming in Japanese for Literacy Education.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.