All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides information for dance teachers and students, as well as a reference for dance professionals. This book uses an investigative approach to the history of dance and its appreciation as an art form. It presents a chronological study since the origins that examines dancers and dance performance within a historical, social and cultural context.
- Author BiographyGayle Kassing has taught dance technique, teaching methods and curriculum design for more than 25 years. She currently works as an acquisitions editor in Human Kinetics' division of Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance. She is also a member of the US National Dance Association.
- Author(s)Gayle Kassing
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note12 illustrations, 76 photos
- Weight1107 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.58
- £13.11Trending at £13.40
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.03
- £18.33Trending at £24.05
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
- £4.32Trending at £4.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.