CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- Author(s)J.A. Dieudonne
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/02/1981
- Series TitleNorth-Holland Mathematics Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number49
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Table Of ContentsLinear Differential Equations and the Sturm-Liouville Problem. The Crypto-Integral Equations. The Equation of Vibrating Membranes. The Idea of Infinite Dimension. The Crucial Years and the Definition of Hilbert Space. Duality and the Definition of Normed Spaces. Spectral Theory after 1900. Locally Convex Spaces and the Theory of Distributions. Applications of Functional Analysis to Differential and Partial Differential Equations. References. Author and Subject Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.