All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study of Italian art from the fourth century to the present day which seeks to highlight how the history and art of a culture are closely linked. Features illustrations of scenes depicting daily life in different periods, accompanied by pictures inspired by historical events or important people. Suitable for the National Curriculum Key Stage 2/3.
- Author(s)Nathaniel Harris
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication30/11/1995
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleHistory Through Art S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Out-of-print date10/05/2000
- Content Noteillustrations (some colour) colour portraits
- Weight300 g
- Height220 mm
- Reading Age9-11
- Interest Age8-12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.