All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is designed for students and anyone else with an interest in the history of life on our planet. The author describes the biological evolution of Earth s organisms, and reconstructs their adaptations to the life they led, and the ecology and environment in which they functioned.
- Author BiographyRichard Cowen learned how to write and think critically at Cambridge University, and how to teach and think creatively at the University of California, Davis. He received a campus Distinguished Teaching Award in 1993 and designed the course History of Life there. The book was written specifically for that course, and has gone on to become a best-selling textbook.
- Author(s)Richard Cowen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/03/2013
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1218 g
- Width289 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.