All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on how the beautiful and unique tradition of lovespoons came into being and the significance of the symbols carved into almost every lovespoon handle. Filled pictures of lovespoons from across Europe and Africa, along with historical facts and myths, this book helps you understand and appreciate this ancient romantic tradition.
- Author BiographyDavid Western was born in Cardiff, Wales and now resides in Victoria, B.C., Canada. He is a self taught carver and has degrees from the London College of Furniture and the University of British Columbia in cabinetmaking and advanced furniture design and education, respectively. David had a casual interest in Welsh lovespoons that quickly became a passion. He now teaches lovespoon carving at Camosun College in Victoria and carves lovespoons to order.
- Author(s)David Western
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.51
- £1.89Trending at £1.92
- £6.99Trending at £7.89
- £15.98Trending at £18.45
- £8.74Trending at £8.92
- £8.63Trending at £10.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.