All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers deeper coverage of key select topics, providing students with material that could encourage more critical thinking. It also includes proofs of important results typically neglected in the modern history of mathematics curriculum.
- Author(s)Craig Smorynski
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/12/2007
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note42 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight565 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd annotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.