CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £11.55Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an economic, political, and social history of a state that was once thought of as a bridge to somewhere else. This book is suitable for students and general readers.
- Author BiographyRussell R. Elliott is the author of Nevada's Twentieth-Century Mining Boom, and William D. Rowley is the author of U.S. Forest Service Grazing and Rangelands: A History. Elliott is a professor emeritus of history and Rowley a professor of history at the University of Nevada-Reno.
- Author(s)Russell R. Elliott,William D. Rowley
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/05/1987
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus., maps
- Weight704 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.