Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionPart I and II of Handbook of Oral History, now available in paper for classroom use.
- Author BiographyThomas L. Charlton is Professor of History at Baylor University. He is Director of The Texas Collection library/archival center and author of Oral History for Texans (1981, 1985). Rebecca Sharpless is assistant professor in the Department of History at Texas Christian University. Lois E. Myers is Associate Director of the Institute for Oral History at Baylor University.
- Author(s)Leslie Roy Ballard
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/03/2007
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight653 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byLois E. Myers,Rebecca Sharpless,Thomas L. Charlton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.