CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionIn clear, forceful language, the author traces the early history of the college, the physical development of buildings and campus, the variety of student affairs, and the make-up and character of college committees, faculty, and administration. It is also a tribute to President Emeritus Bird, who served the college for thirty-seven years.
- Author(s)William Ernest Bird
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.