All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1859, Cyrus K Holliday envisioned a railroad that would run from Kansas to the Pacific, increasing the commerce and prosperity of the nation. This book details financing, construction, growth, and management from the Santa Fe's conception by Cyrus K Holliday in 1859, to its evolution into a giant conglomerate.
- Author BiographyKeith L. Bryant, Jr., is a professor of history at the University of Akron. He has published on labor and entrepreneurial history, the Gilded Age, and the history of the South.
- Author(s)Keith L. Bryant
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1982
- GenreTransport Industries
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus., maps
- Weight652 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.