All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe great snowy range of California has provided fulfillment to generations of trappers, immigrants, engineers, naturalists, and tourists. Illustrated with photographs, drawings, and maps, this book synthesizes into a single narrative the various aspects of human endeavor related to the history of the Sierra Nevada.
- Author BiographyFrancis P. Farquhar (1887-1974) was a renowned mountaineer, former president of the Sierra Club, and author of several guidebooks to the Sierra Nevada. Mt. Francis Farquhar in Kings Canyon National Park is named in his honor.
- Author(s)Francis P. Farquhar
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight63 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.