Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.09Trending at £10.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionReconstruction and Reunion, 1864-1888, Part 1A is the first part of the sixth volume of the Oliver Wendell Holmes Devise History of the Supreme Court of the United States.
- Author BiographyCharles Fairman (1897-1988) was Professor of Law, Emeritus, at Harvard Law School. He was the author of numerous articles and books, including The Law of Martial Rule (1930), and Mr. Justice Miller and the Supreme Court (1939). In 1948 he published his casebook, American Constitutional Decisions; and a year later, he published his classic article, 'Does the Fourteenth Amendment Incorporate the Bill of Rights?'
- Author(s)Charles Fairman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/11/2009
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleOliver Wendell Holmes Devise History of the Supreme Court of the United States
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus.
- Weight1120 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine160 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.