CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.46Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in 1844, and based on scores of eyewitness accounts, this is a detailed two-volume history of the Waterloo Campaign.
- Author(s)Captain William Siborne
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication16/08/2012
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Naval and Military History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus.
- Weight640 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.