All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompanies and agencies spend vast amounts of money to advertise and brand products and music has been an important part of this. This book assesses how from selecting sound and music for individual products and adverts many large companies have moved to develop a music strategy to align their brand and create emotional impact.
- Author BiographyDaniel M. Jackson is an authoritative author, music branding practitioner and the founder of Sonicbrand, the UK's first music branding agency. Daniel M. Jackson's first book, An Introduction to Sonic Branding, inspired a generation of entrepreneurs to change how brands and music play together. Hit Brands marks the coming of age of these music and brand relationships. As CEO of CORD, Daniel now runs the world's leading integrated music agency, servicing global brands from offices around the globe. Richard Jankovich is CEO and Founder of B(R)ANDS Music Branding Group and Shoplifter In-Store Radio Promotion. For fifteen years he has nurtured partnerships between the music industry and consumer brands while overseeing music strategy for some of the world's leading companies. He has represented leading record labels including Warner Brothers, Universal/Republic, Beggars Group and more. Richard is also a music lecturer at USC, industry speaker and recording artist. Eric Sheinkop is Co-Founder and CEO of Music Dealers, a global music tech company that has disrupted the traditional music industry model to create a new route for artists to break their music. Boasting the world's largest licensing database of indie musicians, Music Dealers helps leading global brands find credible ways to integrate music into their marketing, Sheinkop has brokered 'industry first' partnerships with brands and agencies designed to deliver network efficiencies and a more authentic connection between a brand and its consumers. This innovative approach has earned Eric multiple industry awards including Billboard Magazine's '30 Under 30' and Music Man of the 21st Century' by Crain's Business.
- Author(s)Daniel Jackson,Eric Sheinkop,Richard Jankovich
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight338 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.41
- £12.33Trending at £12.60
- £13.37Trending at £16.00
- £35.20Trending at £38.01
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £25.63Trending at £27.12
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.