All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionA media lecturer and his female protege find some deteriorated Hitchcock footage. It would appear they had discovered some early rushes but what film were they for and who is the mysterious blonde? This is a newly revised version of the play by Terry Johnson.
- Author BiographyTerry Johnson has won the Olivier Award for Best Comedy in 1994 and 1999, Playwright of the Year 1995, Critics Circle Best New Play 1995, Writers' Guild Best Play 1995, the Meyer-Whitworth Award 1993 and the John Whiting Award 1991. His plays include Insignificance, Hysteria and Piano/Forte. His other work includes Dead Funny, Cleo, Camping, Emmanuelle and Dick, The Graduate, and The London Cuckolds. He has also directed The Memory of Water and The Libertine.
- Author(s)Terry Johnson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/02/2006
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Weight113 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.