All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFascinating insight into Hitler's obsession with and use of the Berchtesgadener region as his Southern HQ. Superb, new and, for the most part, previously unseen images coupled with informative captions and additional text.
- Author BiographyJames Wilson has written Hitler's Alpine Retreats and Propaganda Postcards of the Luftwaffe. He is an expert on the Berchtesgadener area and an avid collector of postcards. He lives near Croydon.
- Author(s)James Wilson
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication27/12/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Military
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white, and colour), 1 map (black and white)
- Width170 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £8.27Trending at £10.97
- £15.01Trending at £16.97
- £13.77Trending at £19.47
- £19.14Trending at £30.61
- £31.44Trending at £50.84
- £11.27Trending at £18.08
- £16.47Trending at £25.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.