All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDetailed guide to sites and ruins from Hitler's Third Reich located at Nazi HQs in Berchtesgaden and the Obersalzberg, Bavaria. This book gives the history of Hitler and his henchmen at their Bavarian homes, and also the military headquarters built to support Hitler's home area. Many hidden and out-of-the-way sites are highlighted with directions.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey R. Walden is a former armor officer in the U.S. Army, with four military tours stationed in Germany, principally in Bavaria. He has travelled all over Germany in search of the remains of the Third Reich, and he has guided tour groups and individuals to Third Reich sites for over twelve years. Walden is the author of the Third Reich in Ruins webpage on the internet. He currently resides in Bavaria.
- Author(s)Geoffrey R. Walden
- PublisherFonthill Media
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationToadsmoor Road
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFonthill Media
- Content Note160 illustrations, 70 in colour, 10 maps
- Weight280 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.