All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionA science studies-based analysis of the development of a particular engineering design, anti-lock braking systems for passenger cars.
- Author BiographyAnn Johnson is Assistant Professor of History at the University of South Carolina.
- Author(s)Ann Johnson
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication09/11/2009
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note7 photos, 2 tables
- Weight340 g
- Width3963 mm
- Height5969 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.