All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays devoted to the legal thought of Thomas Hobbes, arguably the greatest political philosopher to write in English.
- Author BiographyDavid Dyzenhaus is Professor of Law and Philosophy at the University of Toronto and a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada. Thomas Poole is Reader in Law at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byDavid Dyzenhaus,Thomas Poole
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.