All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £22.25Trending at £24.76
- £9.39Trending at £11.35
- £7.73Trending at £10.00
- £4.59Trending at £4.91
- £11.34Trending at £12.95
- £13.37Trending at £18.00
- £7.53Trending at £8.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives an introduction to biotransformations, the practice of harnessing biological catalysts for the preparation of useful chemicals.
- Author(s)Allan M. Sinclair,Roger R. Smith
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/03/1995
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.203
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note200 b/w illus.
- Weight310 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.