All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Hockney's career has spanned and epitomised the art movements over the years. With access to interviews, family and friends and Hockney's own notebooks and paintings, this volume delivers a revelatory account of the man who many believe to be Britain's greatest artist.
- Author BiographyChristopher Simon Sykes grew up at Sledmere, and went on to become a journalist, photographer and writer. His work has appeared in Vogue, House & Garden, the Sunday Telegraph magazine and Architectural Digest amongst others, and he wrote and presented Upper Crust, a six-part series on country house cookery for BBC Two. He has written six and photographed fourteen books, including The National Trust Country House Album, The Rolling Stones on Tour and The Garden at Buckingham Palace.He is married with two children and lives in North London.
- Author(s)Christopher Simon Sykes
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight901 g
- Width174 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.82Trending at £9.11
- £13.80Trending at £20.41
- £17.38Trending at £22.94
- £18.07Trending at £21.70
- £13.77Trending at £18.99
- £13.69Trending at £18.63
- £13.25Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.