All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to Hodge theory - one of the central and most vibrant areas of contemporary mathematics - from leading specialists on the subject. This book includes topics that range from the basic topology of algebraic varieties to the study of variations of mixed Hodge structure and the Hodge theory of maps.
- Author BiographyEduardo Cattani is professor of mathematics at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. Fouad El Zein is a researcher at the Institut de Mathematiques de Jussieu, Universite de Paris VII. Phillip A. Griffiths is former director and professor emeritus of mathematics at the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton. Le D?ng Trang is professor emeritus of mathematics at the Aix-Marseille Universite.
- Author(s)Eduardo H. C. Cattani,Fouad El Zein,Le Dung Trang,Phillip A. Griffiths
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMathematical Notes
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note10 line illus.
- Weight851 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.46
- £23.35Trending at £23.63
- £9.83Trending at £12.73
- £24.81Trending at £27.54
- £40.35Trending at £41.25
- £30.00Trending at £43.14
- £18.67Trending at £19.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.