All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTreats the full Hodge theory for the de Rham complex when calculated in the Sobolev topology rather than in the $L^2$ topology. This study takes place on both the upper half space and on a smoothly bounded domain. It also gives an introduction to elliptic theory, pseudo-differential operators, and boundary value problems.
- Author(s)Luigi Fontana,Marco M. Peloso,Steven G. Krantz
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- Series TitleMemoirs of the American Mathematical Society
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 622
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Weight227 g
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.54
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.