All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA biography of the musician and composer Arthur Russell, one of the most important but least known contributors to the downtown New York music scene during the 1970s and 1980s. It traces Russell's odyssey from his hometown of Oskaloosa, Iowa, to countercultural San Francisco, and eventually to New York, where he lived from 1973 until his death.
- Author BiographyTim Lawrence is a freelance music writer and Lecturer in Cultural Studies at the University of East London.
- Author(s)Tim Lawrence
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication23/10/2009
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note85 illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.