All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUS journalist Ted Conover spent a year undercover as a prison officer at the notorious Sing Sing prison in Westchester. This account of his time there is also a history of Sing Sing itself, plus an honest exploration of the American penal system that contrives to dehumanize both guards and inmates.
- Author BiographyTed Conover is the acclaimed author of Coyotes, Whiteout and Rolling Nowhere. He has written for The New Yorker and is now a contributing writer to The New York Times Magazine. He lives in New York, USA.
- Author(s)Ted Conover
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2001
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date24/10/2008
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.89Trending at £9.09
- £4.75Trending at £4.83
- £20.06Trending at £22.92
- £12.30Trending at £13.51
- £4.45Trending at £6.56
- £13.80Trending at £20.55
- £10.30Trending at £12.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.