Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionWith a robust basics section, step-by-step colour illustrations and colour variations throughout, this title can help you deck your halls in style. It offers a collection of projects such as pieced polar bear and penguin pillows, a too-cute pillowcase and matching hedgehog stuffy, stockings, ornaments, tree skirts and more.
- Author BiographyJohn Q. Adams is Quilt Dad, an avid online crafter with a big blog following (quiltdad.com). He participates and moderates a number of online craft swaps, blogs at Feeling Stitchy, writes for Fat Quarterly and designs for Moda Fabrics.
- Author(s)John Q. Adams
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/08/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitlePretty in Patchwork
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.