All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures the author's alter ego, Henry Chinaski, who returns, revelling in his eternal penchant for booze, women and horse-racing as he makes the precarious journey from poet to screenwriter.
- Author BiographyCharles Bukowski, who died in 1994, was the legendary Californian writer who became famous for his semi-autobiographical books about low-life America. Novels such as Factotum and Post Office made this one-time bum, and lifelong alcoholic, rich and famous, and culminated in the making of Barfly, a major Hollywood movie based on his life starring Mickey Rourke and Faye Dunaway.
- Author(s)Charles Bukowski
- PublisherCanongate Books Ltd
- Date of Publication19/07/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanongate Books Ltd
- Weight208 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Introduction byHoward Sounes
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £4.81
- £1.63Trending at £2.21
- £2.57Trending at £2.80
- £5.47Trending at £5.62
- £5.84Trending at £6.89
- £4.08Trending at £5.83
- £3.43Trending at £4.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.