All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £14.98Trending at £16.68
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £12.55
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £4.57Trending at £5.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis authoritative account of Hollywood studio cartoons in the 1930's, 40's and 50's looks principally at the Walt Disney studio, including its full length cartoons, but also focuses strongly on Warner Brothers and MGM cartoons in this period.
- Author BiographyMichael Barrier is a recognized authority on film cartoons. For many years he was the publisher and editor of Funnyworld, the most widely respected magazine devoted to the animated film. He lives in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Author(s)Michael Barrier
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication11/03/2004
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notenumerous halftones and line illustrations
- Weight954 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine42 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.