All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £15.09Trending at £17.85
- £23.16Trending at £35.81
- £28.01Trending at £33.96
- £24.08Trending at £37.90
- £39.97Trending at £49.73
- £27.89Trending at £38.46
About this product
- DescriptionCinderella and Pygmalion stories provide inspiration for the plots of Hollywood romantic comedies, dramas, and even action films. This book examines a key aspect of film style: the costume.
- Author BiographyTamar Jeffers McDonald is a Lecturer in Film Studies, University of Kent, and author of 'Romantic Comedy: Boy Meets Girl Meets Genre' (2007) and is currently writing a book on Doris Day.
- Author(s)Tamar Jeffers McDonald
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication15/06/2010
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleInternational Library of Cultural Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 12
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note25 b/w integrated illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.