All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the role that science plays in mainstream entertainment media, and how the relationship between Hollywood and the scientific community affects both sides.
- Author BiographyDonna J. Nelson is affiliated with the University of Oklahoma. Kevin R. Grazier is a Science Advisor for the SyFy Channel and Turner Network Television. Jaime Paglia is a Co-Creator and Writer of Syfy Channel's Eureka. Sidney Perkowitz is affiliated with Emory University.
- Author(s)Sidney Perkowitz
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleACS Symposium Series
- Series Part/Volume Number1139
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Chemical Society
- Content Note49 illustrations
- Weight574 g
- Width162 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDonna J. Nelson,Jaime Paglia,Kevin R. Grazier
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £34.32Trending at £38.46
- £21.99Trending at £26.90
- £25.15Trending at £26.91
- £6.99Trending at £7.08
- £13.99Trending at £15.50
- £14.99Trending at £25.11
- £12.40Trending at £14.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.