All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.37Trending at £3.45
- £4.73Trending at £5.04
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £8.50Trending at £9.25
- £10.61Trending at £11.16
- £6.01Trending at £6.10
- £4.22Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis selection of essays taken from Hollywood Quarterly reflect the astonishing eclecticism of the journal, with sections on animation, the avant-garde, and documentary to go along with a representative sampling of articles about feature-length narrative films.
- Author BiographyEric Smoodin is Film, Media, and Philosophy Acquisitions Editor at the University of California Press. He is author of Animating Culture: Hollywood Cartoons from the Sound Era (1993) and editor of Disney Discourse: Producing the Magic Kingdom (1994). Ann Martin is Editor of Film Quarterly and Coeditor, with Brian Henderson, of Film Quarterly: Forty Years--A Selection (California, 1998).
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication17/04/2002
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note22 b/w photographs, 12 line figures, 5 tables
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAnn Martin,Eric Smoodin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.