All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.97Trending at £26.98
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £14.89Trending at £19.93
- £8.29Trending at £9.94
- £12.18Trending at £17.96
- £14.53Trending at £22.02
- £55.95Trending at £72.11
About this product
- DescriptionWeary from the turbulent sixties, America entered the 1970s hoping for calm. When it might have faded out, Hollywood was reborn - but what was the nature of this rebirth? This title examines this question, with contributors focusing on many of the era's key figures - noteworthy actors such as Jane Fonda, Al Pacino, Faye Dunaway, and Warren Beatty.
- Author BiographyJAMES MORRISON is a professor of literature and film studies at Claremont McKenna College. He is the author, coauthor, or editor of several books, including Roman Polanski and All That Heaven Allows: The Cinema of Todd Haynes.
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication26/04/2010
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note46 photographs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.