All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Baltimore Catechism to the great noir films of the last century to today's Elvis impersonators and Paris Hilton, this book tracks the snares, abrasions, and hijinks of personal identities in our society of the spectacle, a place where who we say we are, and who we think we are, fade in and out of consciousness.
- Author BiographyRobert Polito is director of the Graduate Program in Creative Writing and professor of writing at the New School. He is the author of Doubles, also published by the University of Chicago Press.
- Author(s)Robert Polito
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication27/02/2009
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitlePhoenix Poets
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Width156 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.