CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a picture of how movies entered the American heartland. This book examines the social and cultural changes this form of entertainment brought to towns from Gastonia, North Carolina to Placerville, California, and from Norfolk, Virginia to rural Ontario and beyond.
- Author BiographyKathryn Fuller-Seeley is Associate Professor and Associate Chair in the Communication Department at Georgia State University. She is author of At the Picture Show: Small Town Audiences and the Creation of Movie Fan Culture among other books.
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication04/03/2008
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight63 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byKathryn H. Fuller-Seeley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.