All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe specialty film divisions of the major Hollywood studios were established to focus on the European arthouse film market before moving on to the burgeoning American independent film market. This book charts three decades of specialist and independent filmmaking in Hollywood.
- Author BiographyYannis Tzioumakis is Lecturer in Media and Communication Studies at the University of Liverpool. His research specialises in American independent cinema and the business of media entertainment.
- Author(s)Yannis Tzioumakis
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2012
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note9 b&w illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.