All listings for this product
Best-selling in Young Adults References
Save on Young Adults References
- £9.29Trending at £9.99
- £4.74Trending at £8.75
- £8.57Trending at £8.71
- £6.69Trending at £6.95
- £6.14Trending at £6.33
- £9.21Trending at £9.50
- £6.02Trending at £6.15
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for middle and high school students, this work offers answers to 94 student-generated questions about the Holocaust and WWII and develops key themes to help students and educators understand both the content and the overall timeframe of events.
- Author BiographyM. Guyle Crispin is a public educator in California. He holds a B.A. in Literature/Writing from California State University.
- Author(s)Guyle M. Crispin
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication14/11/2006
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight295 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.