All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £3.00Trending at £6.29
- £10.30Trending at £10.50
- £16.61Trending at £16.82
- £14.50Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together the viewpoints of protagonists in the Holocaust restitution drama, from lawyers and diplomats to Holocaust survivors and historians. This work examines the key aspects of Holocaust litigation, including claims involving bank assets, slave labor, insurance, and looted art.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Bazyler is Professor of Law and The 1939 Society Law Scholar in Holocaust and Human Rights Studies at the Dale E. Fowler School of Law, Chapman University. Roger P. Alford is Associate Professor of Law at Pepperdine University School of Law. He is a former senior legal Advisor for the Swiss Claims Resolution Tribunal in Zurich.
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byMichael J. Bazyler,Roger P. Alford
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.